Hello, my dear young filmmakers and others!
I came to ask your advice at picking worthy books for directors on subjects as listed below:
1) work with actors and anything else related
2) arranging rehearsals of the scenes while shooting the film
3) shooting the scenes with dialogs and anything related
4) the dynamics of a picture and scene overall, camera movements and everything related
5) director`s work on a scene using some distinctive examples
6) multi-camera work and anythinig related
7) artist`s work to make a picture perfect! with no surplus stuff
8) anything on making series? any guide or reference for directors?
thanks in advance! any reasonable advice will be appreciated!